FabIndia Avocado Foot cream (Product review)
Hi girls, today I am gonna review a foot cream with which I am having love-hate relationship from so long. 🙂 My all time favorite had been Aroma Magic’s foot cream. But I don’t know why company stopped making that and suddenly it is nowhere available in the market. If I would have been aware about their decision, I would have stocked it up. But sadly, it is no more. 🙁 And that is why I had to buy this other cream and now let’s get to its review part.
Name: Fabindia Avocado Foot Cream
Quantity: 100 ml.
Price: INR 180/-
Packaging: It comes in a jar, which is not travel friendly as it is too heavy to keep in your handbag for on-the-go applications, plus it makes the application unhygienic as you have to dig into the jar to get the product.
Fragrance: It has very mild fragrance which personally I hate. (But I guess others can still like it as it is mild and kinda lingers on after the application).
What I like about this:
- Texture is great to touch like some gel creams.
- Works great as a hand cream and for elbows and knees.
- You get loads of quantity for such a small price.
- Good for summers.
What I didn’t like about this:
- I hate its fragrance.
- Tub type packaging is no fun.
- Ingredients show that it has parabens.
- Does nothing for cracked heels.
- Takes ages to get absorbed in the skin and even after that leaves a sticky feeling behind. (Like when you fear putting your feet in your slippers thinking that it might get transfer there.)
We will keep you updated