Product Review: L’oreal Pearl Perfect Facial Foam
Yesterday when I reviwed about Asta Berry face wash, I sooo missed my beloved L’oreal face wash. So, I decided to review about that today. I love this face wash so much that may be its the only face cleanser after Pears’ face wash, which made me buy it three times back to back. Ok, so now without much ado, let’s move on to its review.
Brand: L’oreal Paris.
Name: Pearl Perfect Re-lighting whitening Facial Foam.
Quantity: 50 g (It comes in a bigger packing too, but I have always bought this smaller one because it is more handy and travel friendly.)
Price: Rs 175/-
Ingredients: Aqua, Palmitic acid, Myristic acid, Lauric acid, Potassium hydroxide, Stearic acid, PEG-7 Glyceryl cocoate, Sodium Cocoamphoacetate, Diodium laureth sulfosuccinate, PEG-150 Disterate, Glycerin, Ascorbyl, Glucoside, DMDM Hydantoin, Calcium pantetheine sulfonate, Limonene, Linalool, Benzyl benzoate, Propylparaben, Fragrance, Disodium butylparaben, Cetyl hydroxyethycelluouse, BHT, Butylphenyl methylpropional, Citronellol, Sodium chloride.
Best Before: 36 months from packaging.
Description/Claim: On the front side, it is mentioned that product is specialized in Melanin-block and it is having vitamin C. On the back side, description goes like this- Cleanses skin perfectly from impurities, contributes to a complete whitening effectiveness, brightens the complexion day after day. Results into instantly cleansed skin from impurities, perfectly prepared for the whitening care. Day after day, freed from the dullness of excess dead cells, your skin looks brighter and more luminous.
Packaging: I really like its packaging, as it looks neat in all white cover with blue and golden fonts.
Smell: Its fragrance is wonderful, as it is creme based (facial foam), and not gel based; so fragrance is also very unique and similar to creamy products. It is not all fruity, but some citrus fragrance is also there (may be because of the claim of vitamin C in it). Overall, it is a nice, fresh and soft fragrance.
What I like about this:
* I love all L’oreal products, so it was no exception. 😉
* Nice and classy packaging.
* I have never used facial foams or creme based face cleansers prior to this and I loved using it for its uniqueness.
* It is very moisturizing and is very good for dry skin. (My friend has got oily skin and even she is using it and loves it. So, may be it works for all types of skins.)
* It is decently priced.
* I actually found my skin to be getting more softer and pearly looking after using it.
* My facial tone appears visibly lighter and translucent now because of it.
* Though it is creme based, it did not cause me any break outs. (I am prone to having acne rather easily.)
* Fragrance is nice and leaves you with a fresh and soft lingering scent after using it.
* It lathers really well and you just need to use a very tiny amount to wash your face. So, it goes on for quite a long time. It is just my third tube and I have been using this product from almost a year now (8-9 months).
What I don’t like about this:
I did not find any con with this product except from the fact that I got sooo bored after using it for so many months, that I am again buying other face-washes just to add some variety now. 😉
My take on the product: I am totally in love with this. As I told you earlier, it is the only face wash (after Pears face wash) which I am using so regularly. Pears’ one was the first ever face wash which I used, so I really like that and it was also just a PERFECT face wash for me. But, now after using it, I am head over heels with this one. I have already recommended this product to a lot of my friends in the past. It is quite true to its claims and it is rather very economical at such a low price, and as an additional benefit you get the trust of L’oreal with this. 🙂
Would I repurchase it: Yes, surely. I love that pearly glow. 😀 I would most likely keep on buying this until I get any other better product than this one.
We will keep you updated