The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish (Product Review)
I am sure almost all of you have heard about The Body Shop strawberry body polish. I am reading other fashion bloggers raving about that since ages. Personally I hate to smell like a strawberry, so that is why when I visited TBS store last time, I decided to give a try to this Satsuma one. And I am really happy with my decision. Why??? Just read further to know about it. 🙂
Brand: The Body Shop
Name: The Body Shop Satsuma Body Polish
Quantity: 200 ml.
Packaging: Packaging is just like any other normal body wash or scrubber i.e. it comes in a transparent tube which is easy to use.
Product Description: (Given on the pack) With walnut shell and loofah to gently exfoliate and community trade honey to moisturise. Not for facial use.
Fragrance: Citric smell. It smells exactly like an orange. 🙂 Great for summers and smell surprisingly lingers on for a great part of the day which makes you feel fresh and clean.
What I like about this:
- Fragrance is really cool. A must- have for summers. I am using this nearly everyday, mainly because I enjoy the scent so much.
- Comes in tube form, so easy to carry around and also more hygienic than other body polishing products which come in tubs.
- A little goes a long way. You just need to put 2-3 drops on your loofah and that spreads easily on whole body.
- Texture is good and while using it you can’t stop thinking about orange peel and honey. 😉
What I don’t like about this:
- I don’t feel that it actually lives up to its claims of working as a body-polish. In my opinion it is just as good as any other regular body wash.
- Granules are very tiny and very far between, so can’t be considered a good scrub (in my opinion).
- You can get far better options than this one and that too at lesser price as it is comparatively pricey in my opinion.
My take on the product: Let’s be fair. I might get tempted enough to buy it again. Because honestly its fresh fragrance puts back its all other cons. I read it somewhere that TBS body polishes are addictive. And in my opinion that is the best word to describe it. I know it does not exfoliate that much and it is bit pricey. But even then it is ‘The Best’ product just to get that quick-shot-of-freshness in humid, hot, summer mornings.
Would I buy it again: I told you I am confused. Guess what.. I think it would depend upon my impulses that how quick they are at the time of my next visit to TBS. 😀
We will keep you updated